We are not what most people think of when it comes to a landscaping company. Our goals are to help homeowners return their landscapes and lawns back to nature, but beautifully. And we do it by following ecological practices, which means we don't do any of the following:
- Fall cleanups
- Fertilize, aerate, mow or otherwise maintain lawns
- Replace lawns with more lawn
- Spray herbicides or pesticides
- Concrete pouring or repair
- Fencing as a stand alone project
- Plant annual flowers as a stand alone project
- Spread dyed mulch
- Plant boxwoods, barberry or other commercially available but invasive species
- Things that make us climb up on ladders - for safety reasons.
If you would like to learn more about how you can make your landscape more sustainable, please send us a note.